- 6,800,000 seconds of HD video of fireworks
- 41,028,000 times you can find a way when lost in an unfamiliar city
- 6,000,000 food photos
- 291,928,000 downloaded files
- 19,440,000 pizza orders
- 3,200,000,000 famous quotes
- 11,200,000 classmate’s contacts
- 14,800,000 songs
- 4,000,000,000,000 <I love you> messages
- 20,000,000 payments for utilities
- 28,000,000 online tickets to Transsib Railway
- 16,000,000 tour reservations to Paris
- 4,000,000,000 cheerful smiles
So, what does 4 Terabytes really get you?
A love of fireworks, never being lost, an obnoxious Facebook or Pinterest page plastered with your entire history of food intake, who knows what you are downloading, about 100 pounds overweight, an obsession with what other people have to say, being a lifelong student, one huge playlist, a whole lot of love to go around, debt, a love of travel, billions of frequent flyer miles, and when it’s all said and done…a pretty happy life.
Can’t wait for the 5TB, 10TB, or 20TB drives to come out.